Contact: Call/text (615) 873-0852 to reach a Serenade Study Team member.
Music classes occur at the Curb Center for Art, Enterprise and Public Policy at Vanderbilt.
Address: 1801 Edgehill Avenue
Nashville, Tennessee 37212
(corner of 18th street and Edgehill Avenue)
Weekend Parking: You may park in Lot 80 (on Edgehill Avenue), which is directly across the street from The Curb Center. Alternatively, there is free parking along 18th street on the north side of Edgehill Avenue. (Parking on the south side of Edgehill Avenue is metered).
- Enter the Curb Center THROUGH THE GLASS DOORS with “1801 Edgehill” written over the top. The doors will say “Curb Center” Ramp access available.
- Upon entering the double doors, walk THROUGH the atrium into the main foyer. TURN LEFT to go through the wood double doors with “Curb Center” written above.
- CONTINUE STRAIGHT into the Yamada Conference Room (146A).
- If you arrive early, you are welcome to wait in the courtyard, atrium, or waiting room/foyer.
- Alternative Entrance: there is a second access to the Curb Center through the red doors (no ramp access). If you use this entrance, head straight back through the hallway to the Yamada Conference Room.
Study Visits occur at the Bill Wilkerson Center at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Bill Wilkerson, Medical Center East, South Tower, 10th floor
1215 21st Avenue South
Nashville TN, 37232
1210 Medical Center Drive (22nd Avenue South)
If you are coming from off-campus, you are welcome to use the valet service in the East Garage (Building 3 and star on below map). The garage is located off of 21st Ave S (between Dixie Place and Medical Center Drive). Once you park with the valet, head towards the South Tower elevators and go to the 10th floor.
There is a small waiting area around the corner from the elevators on the 10th floor (opposite direction of the restrooms) and we will meet you there. If you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to call us at (615) 873-0852.